Florida Flow Fest
November 4-5, 2017 • Lake Worth, FL
Unlimited Workshops: $40/single day | $60/full weekend
Broward/Palm Beach New Times Winner "BEST FEST" 2014
Florida Flow Fest celebrates our 7th year as
a FREE Performing Arts Festival in the City of Lake Worth's Bryant Park.
• 2 days of workshops in CIRCUS ARTS, DANCE, YOGA & ACROYOGA, & more!
• Unique Vendors, Spontaneous Dance Parties, Delicious & Healthy Delights
• MindBlowing Performances, and FREE activities to Get into the Flow of Flow Fest!
Get Involved in Florida Flow Fest
Workshops in Juggling, HoopDance, Poi Spinning, Contact Staff, & More!
Workshop information coming soon!
$40/single day | $60/full weekend
Travel & FAQ
Florida Flow Fest takes place
at Bryant Park, in Lake Worth, FL
10 South Golfview Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33406
- Hotel Biba| Boutique Hotel in West Palm Beach, approx 3 mi north |rooms from $79/night | hotelbiba.com |
- Fairfield Inn Palm Beach | 5 min walk from Florida Flow Fest site |rooms from $179/night | marriott.com›Fairfield Inn by Marriott›Palm Beach›Hotel |
- John Prince Park| approx 2 mi west | sites from $29/night | John Prince Park Campground |
- SunSport Gardens | approx 8 mi west| Sunsport Gardens NATURIST
So it’s FREE to watch?
We aren’t fans of fences; we are working to make flow arts MORE ACCESSIBLE. So please come for FREE, and get excited about what we’re doing. There will be music throughout the weekend, and lots of dancing. We’re also offering a unique collection of arts and crafts vendors, many selling flow props that are hand-crafted and hard to find. Additionally, free workshops and free performances are scheduled throughout the day and into the evening to support the general public in getting into the flow!
Festival Hours: 11am-9pm
What to Bring:
Bring your hoops, poi, clubs, staves and other props! We love to see the unique skills and talents of this incredible community: BRING YOUR ART. And your musical instruments! #makeamericaplayagain ALSO BRING SUNSCREEN AND WATER. There will be water available onsite, but bring your own anyway. Bring CASH for the vendors. Bring your kids, bring your dog...and bring your beautiful spirit to dance and contribute!
What to LEAVE AT HOME:We aren't permitted to spin fire openly on the park site. Please, don't be that one guy, that one time, that jeopardizes our relationship with the City of Lake Worth. Also, there will be no alcohol sold or served onsite.
Wanna JOIN us?
Flow Fests offer companies a unique opportunity to connect with enthusiastic, health-conscious and active individuals. Each Flow Fests event attracts hundreds of healthy-minded, engaged attendees who value health, wellness, mindfulness and music. Download our sponsorship packet to get involved!
Flow Fests is a Fiscally Sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a 501c3 arts advocacy organization. Donations to Fractured Atlas on behalf of the charitable activities of Flow Fests are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.